|born on||30 December 1906 at 01:17 (= 01:17 AM )|
|Place||Jamaica NY, USA, 40n41, 73w48|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||07°39' 02°02 Asc. 22°21'|
American dancer and comedienne, the mother of comedian Lenny Bruce.
With a history of child abuse from age 7 to 15, she left home at 16 to get married. She worked in vaudeville and as a fan dancer, moving into a comedy act. With a life in show biz, she became an theatrical agent, finding new talent and helping people navigate the maze of theatrical negotiations.
Dana Haynes quotes her, client, rectified from life events
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Dancer/ Teacher
- Vocation : Entertainment : Comedy
- Family : Parenting : Kids - Noted (Son Lenny Bruce)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Manager/ Agent (Theatrical agent)
- Family : Childhood : Abuse - Physical/ Verbal (For eight years)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Married at 16)