|Birthname||Robert Nesta Marley|
|born on||6 February 1945 at 02:30 (= 02:30 AM )|
|Place||St.Ann's Bay, Jamaica, 18n26, 77w08|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||17°10' 27°12 Asc. 14°46'|
Jamaican reggae singer, song writer, musician, and guitarist who achieved international fame and acclaim. Starting out in 1963 with the group The Wailers, he forged a distinctive songwriting and vocal style that would later resonate with audiences worldwide. The Wailers would go on to release some of the earliest reggae records with producer Lee Scratch Perry. After the Wailers disbanded in 1974, Marley pursued a solo career that culminated in the release of the album Exodus in 1977, which established his worldwide reputation and produced his status as one of the world's best-selling artists of all time, with sales of more than 75 million records. He was a committed Rastafari who infused his music with a sense of spirituality.
Bob Marley married Alpharita Constantia "Rita" Anderson in Kingston, Jamaica, on 10 February 1966. Marley had a number of children: three with his wife Rita, two adopted from Rita's previous relationships, and several others with different women. The Bob Marley official website acknowledges eleven children.
He was diagnosed with Metastatic melanoma in 1980 and died on 11 May 1981, Miami, FL.
- Health : Violent trauma 3 December 1976 at 9:12 PM in Kingston (Survived murder attempt by gunfire)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Wayne Moody quotes "Marley and Me: The Real Bob Marley Story," told by his manager Don Taylor, given in WTPE Sagittarius/1996.
David Fisher quotes Stephen King's biography "Bob Marley" which quotes his passport for February 6th but Marley himself said that was the wrong date.
Biographer Robert Duncan "Only the Good Die Young," 1986, wrote "there is a question of the accuracy of the data."
Biographer Timothy White, "Catch a Fire" gives Feb 6, 1945, 2:30 AM EST, St. Ann's.
Almost all online sources give his birth date as February 6, 1945. Many celebrations were held for his 70th birthday in 2015. 
The confusion of his birthdate is explained: "After Bob was born on 6th February 1945, it took his mother a while to finally get him officially registered, meaning the date on his birth certificate was incorrect, stating he was born on 6th April." 
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Liver/Pancreas/Spleen (Cancer)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Drugs (Severe)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (11 children)
- Lifestyle : Work : Work in team/ Tandem (Rock bands)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Group/ Duo (The Wailers)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc. (Started reggae)
- Notable : Awards : Grammy
- Notable : Awards : Hall of Fame (Rock and Roll Hall of Fame)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession
- Notable : Book Collection : Culture Collection