|Birthname||Christian François Bouche-Villeneuve.|
|born on||29 July 1921 at 10:00 (= 10:00 AM )|
|Place||Neuilly sur Seine, France, 48n53, 2e16|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||05°40' 21°12 Asc. 25°26'|
French novelist, poet, essayist and journalist. As a film maker from the early '50s, he did many documentaries of varying styles which were primarily known as photographic socio-political lectures. Marker also served as a Resistance fighter during WW II. He is known as being elusive as he shuns interviews and creates different background stories.
Marker died on 29 July 2012, his 91st birthday.
B.C. in hand from Steinbrecher, confirmed by Didier Geslain from the registry.
Didier Geslain archive, 'm' pdf file, p. 68.
- Traits : Personality : Private (Elusive, no interviews)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 91)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ political (Resistance fighter during WW II)
- Vocation : Writers : Poet
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction