Marie Louise, Princess of Schleswig-Holstein
|Birthname||Franziska Josepha Louise Augusta Marie Christina H|
|born on||12 August 1872 at 12:30 (= 12:30 PM )|
|Place||Old Windsor, England, 51n28, 0w35|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||20°02' 23°29 Asc. 10°50'|
English royalty, the third child and daughter of Princess Helena and Prince Christian of Schleswig-Holstein.
Her marriage to Prince Aribert of Anhalt on 6 July 1891 was annulled nine years later.
She died in Berkeley Square, London, England on 8 December 1956.
- child->parent relationship with Helena, Princess of England (born 25 May 1846)
- sibling relationship with Albert, Duke of Schleswig-Holstein (born 26 February 1869)
- sibling relationship with Christian Victor, Prince of Schleswig-Holstein (born 14 April 1867)
- sibling relationship with Harold, Prince of Schleswig-Holstein (born 12 May 1876)
Queen Victoria's journal, now available online, quoted on that day:
“Received..the welcome news which I had been...awaiting for the last fortnight..that dear Lenchen had been safely (?) with a girl at 1/2 p. 12. Again a very large child.”
- Notable : Famous : Royal family