Marie Antoinette, Queen Consort
|Birthname||Maria Antonia Josepha Johanna|
|born on||2 November 1755 at 19:30 (= 7:30 PM )|
|Place||Vienna, Austria, 48n13, 16e20|
|Timezone||LMT m16e20 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||10°03' 20°40 Asc. 02°56'|
French royalty, the favorite daughter of Emperor Francis I. She was known for a frivolous life style with court social life, gambling and games, gowns and jewels. Brought up in the hope that she might one day be queen of France, at 15, she married the crown prince who became King Louis XVI four years later.
The young queen was lively, witty and extravagant. When the stiff formalities of court life bored her, she amused herself with such pleasures as fancy balls, theatricals, attending the horse races and gambling. She lacked a good education and cared little for serious affairs. Giving no heed to the nation's financial crisis, her frivolity and plotting helped undermine the monarchy and start the revolution.
Marie became very unpopular and was blamed for the corruption of the French court. False and vicious stories were told about her, even a rumor that she was a spy for Austria
In 1789 their eldest son died and the French Revolution began. The weak-willed Louis gradually lost control of the nation but Marie faced danger courageously. In October 1789 a hungry and desperate Parisian mob marched to Versailles and forced the royal family to move to the Tuileries palace in Paris, where they were virtual prisoners for the following three years. On 1/21/1793, her husband went to the guillotine; ten months later her turn came. After bravely enduring terrible hardships, Marie Antoinette was brought to trial on a charge of treason and on 10/16/1793, shortly after noon, she was beheaded, Paris, France.
- associate relationship with Bertin, Rose (born 2 July 1747). Notes: Her dressmaker
- lover relationship with von Fersen, Hans Axel (born 4 September 1755)
- parent->child relationship with Louis XVII, King of France (born 27 March 1785)
- parent->child relationship with Louis, Prince of France (born 22 October 1781)
- parent->child relationship with Marie Therese of France (born 19 December 1778)
- child->parent relationship with Maria Therese, Holy Roman Empress (born 13 May 1717)
- spouse relationship with Louis XVI, King of France (born 23 August 1754)
- sibling relationship with Ferdinand, Duke of Breisgau (born 1 June 1754)
- sibling relationship with Johanna Gabriele, Archduchess of Austria (born 4 February 1750)
- sibling relationship with Joseph II, Holy Roman Emperor (born 13 March 1741)
- sibling relationship with Karl Joseph, Archduke of Austria (1745) (born 1 February 1745)
- sibling relationship with Leopold II, Holy Roman Emperor (born 5 May 1747)
- sibling relationship with Maria Amalia, Archduchess of Austria (1746) (born 26 February 1746)
- sibling relationship with Maria Anna, Archduchess of Austria (born 6 October 1738)
- sibling relationship with Maria Carolina, Queen of Naples and Sicily (born 13 August 1752)
- sibling relationship with Maria Christina, Duchess of Teschen (born 13 May 1742)
- sibling relationship with Maria Elisabeth, Archduchess of Austria (1737) (born 5 February 1737)
- sibling relationship with Maria Elisabeth, Archduchess of Austria (1743) (born 13 August 1743)
- sibling relationship with Maria Josepha, Archduchess of Austria (born 19 March 1751)
- sibling relationship with Maria Karolina, Archduchess of Austria (1740) (born 12 January 1740)
- sibling relationship with Maria Karolina, Archduchess of Austria (1748) (born 17 September 1748)
- sibling relationship with Maximilian Franz, Archduke of Austria (born 8 December 1756)
- has other family relationship with Carlo, Duke of Calabria (born 4 January 1775)
- Social : Institutionalized - prison, hospital October 1789 (Imprisoned by mob)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Wynn magazine 3/1946 quotes "Die Statistik in der Astrologie," 1926.
Dana Holliday same from a biography by A. Asquith. Barbault same in his "Traite," p.265.
(Aurora gives "close to 8:00 PM" in AA spring/1937. Raman gave 8:00 PM LMT as did NN No.594, "cast at birth by an astrologer of the period.")
- Traits : Mind : Education limited (Lacking)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Extravagant
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gambler (Entertainment)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Hobbies, games (Parties, balls, theater, gambling)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Prison sentence (Three years)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Terrorism victim (French revolution)
- Personal : Death : Unusual (Guillotine)
- Notable : Famous : Historic figure (Famed royalty)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (France)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women