Marie, Princess of Hesse and by Rhine
|Birthname||Marie Viktoria Feodore Leopoldine|
|born on||24 May 1874 at 11:30 (= 11:30 AM )|
|Place||Darmstadt, Germany, 49n53, 8e40|
|Timezone||LMT m8e40 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||03°03' 17°38 Asc. 04°26'|
German royalty, the seventh and youngest child of Grand Duke Ludwig IV of Hesse and by Rhine and Princess Alice of England. Her brother Friederich had died almost a year to the day prior to her birth.
She died, aged four, of diptheria on 16 November 1878, during an outbreak that affected most of her siblings. Her mother caught the disease while nursing them, and succumbed to it herself a month later on 14 December.
- child->parent relationship with Alice, Princess (1843) (born 25 April 1843)
- sibling relationship with Alexandra, Czarina of Russia (born 6 June 1872)
- sibling relationship with Elizabeth Feodorovna, Grand Duchess of Russia (born 1 November 1864)
- sibling relationship with Ernst Ludwig, Grand Duke of Hesse and by Rhine (born 25 November 1868)
- sibling relationship with Irene, Princess of Hesse and by Rhine (born 11 July 1866)
- sibling relationship with Victoria, Princess of Hesse and by Rhine (born 5 April 1863)
The Leeds Mercury, Leeds, England (May 25 1874, p. 3)
"Her Royal Highness princess Louis of Hesse (Princess Alice) was delivered of a daughter at 11.30 this morning."
- Notable : Famous : Royal family