|born on||15 June 1953 at 03:06 (= 03:06 AM )|
|Place||Paterson NJ, USA, 40n55, 74w10|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||23°53' 07°33 Asc. 11°51'|
American high-fashion model and host of a TV, radio talk show. With a black belt in karate, she is an articulated spokeswoman on the TV and lecture circuit for self-defense, with a book on the subject, "Attitude." While they were married, she and her husband, Curtis Sliwa raised public awareness of the importance of self-protection.
Marie was the National Director of the "Guardian Angels" while she was married to Sliwa. The Angels are crime fighters skilled in karate and martial arts who guard the subways and neighborhood areas of New York and Los Angeles. Claiming to not take the law into their own hands, nonetheless they are popular with neither criminals or police.
Lynne Palmer quotes her
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Groups (Karate and martial arts)
- Vocation : Beauty : Model (High-fashion)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Radio/ D.J./ Announcer (Talk show)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality (TV talk show)