|Birthname||Robert Carlo Mariano|
|born on||25 December 1975 at 16:52 (= 4:52 PM )|
|Place||Boston, Massachusetts, 42n22, 71w04|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||03°29' 07°19 Asc. 12°17'|
American reality TV show star, this man was called a Survivor Hunk. A construction foreman and part-time bartender, Mariano was a finalist on the "Survivor: All Stars." There on the May 9th finale filmed live for the series’ 25 million fans, he proposed to Amber Brkich. Both are veterans of Survivor episodes; she won $1 million and he was runner-up, voted off the island in the 7th episode of the Marquesas series, for which he won $250,000 He graduated form Boston University in 1999 with a degree in psychology. On a whim in 2001, he submitted a video of himself to CBS and, six months later he was selected to be on "Survivor." An all-around athlete, Mariano played varsity golf and hockey at Xaverian Brothers High School. He has been coach of Boston University’s champion inline hockey team since 1999.
He married Amber Brkich at the Atlantis resort on Paradise Island, Bahamas on April 16, 2005. They have been engaged since May 2004.
He and his wife welcomed their second daughter Carina Rose, born on December 10, 2010 at 2:25 AM (according to People magazine; place not given). Lucia was born 17 months earlier.
- Social : Great Publicity 2001 (selected to be on "Survivor")
- Relationship : Begin significant relationship 9 May 2004 (proposed to his lady love on TV)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 2009 (Birth of daughter Lucia)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 10 December 2010 at 02:25 AM (Birth of daughter Carina Rose)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
PT quotes birth certificate.
Sy Scholfield notes same data in "The Boston Rob Rulebook: Strategies for Life" by Robert C. Mariano (R & A Mariano Inc, 2013), p. 72: "Robert Carlo Mariano was born at 4:52 p.m. on Christmas Day 1975 at Boston Lying-In Hospital (now the Brigham and Women's Hospital), about a mile away from Fenway Park."
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous
- Family : Childhood : Family close
- Lifestyle : Work : Hazardous work (construction foreman)
- Vocation : Food and Beverage : Bartender
- Vocation : Misc. : Physical labor
- Notable : Famous : 15 minutes of fame (on "Survivor," American reality TV show)