Maria Anna of Bavaria, Archduchess Consort of Aust
|born on||21 March 1551 Jul.Cal. (31 Mar 1551 greg.) at 20:00 (= 8:00 PM )|
|Place||Munich, Germany, 48n08, 11e34|
|Timezone||LMT m11e34 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||10°10' 04°24 Asc. 27°58'|
Bavarian nobility, the daughter of Albert V, Duke of Bavaria (1528–1579) and Anna of Austria (1528–1590), and later the wife of Archduke Charles II of Austria. Within nineteen years of marriage, Charles and Maria Anna had fifteen children. She died on 29 April 1608.
- sibling relationship with Ernst of Bavaria, Elector of Cologne (born 17 December 1554 Jul.Cal. (27 Dec 1554 greg.))
- sibling relationship with Ferdinand, Duke of Bavaria (born 20 January 1550 Jul.Cal. (30 Jan 1550 greg.))
- sibling relationship with Maximiliana Maria, Princess of Bavaria (born 3 July 1552 Jul.Cal. (13 July 1552 greg.))
- sibling relationship with Wilhelm V, Duke of Bavaria (born 29 September 1548 Jul.Cal. (9 Oct 1548 greg.))
Sy Scholfield quotes "Kurzgefaßte Geschichte der Herzoge von Bayern von Herzog Otto dem Großen von Wittelsbach an bis auf gegenwärtige Zeiten: Mit nöthigen Beylagen" by Joseph Anton Aettenkhover (Montag, 1767), p. 96: "Miriam, welche in der neuen Befte zu München den 21. Merz an. 1551. Nachts um 8. Uhr gebohren..."
Translation: Miriam, born in Munich on 21 March 1551 at 8 o'clock at night...
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Wittelsbach (by birth), House of Habsburg (by marriage))