Maria Anna, Archduchess of Austria (1574)
|born on||8 December 1574 Jul.Cal. (18 Dec 1574 greg.) at 23:45 (= 11:45 PM )|
|Place||Munich, Germany, 48n08, 11e34|
|Timezone||LMT m11e34 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||26°45' 08°15 Asc. 25°05'|
German nobility, a daughter of William V, Duke of Bavaria and Renata of Lorraine. On 23 April 1600, Maria Anna married Ferdinand of Austria. They had seven children. She died on 8 March 1616.
- child->parent relationship with Wilhelm V, Duke of Bavaria (born 29 September 1548 Jul.Cal. (9 Oct 1548 greg.))
- sibling relationship with Albrecht VI, Duke of Bavaria (born 18 April 1584 Jul.Cal. (28 Apr 1584 greg.))
- sibling relationship with Ferdinand of Bavaria, Archbishop of Cologne (born 6 October 1577 Jul.Cal. (16 Oct 1577 greg.))
- sibling relationship with Magdalene, Duchess of Bavaria (born 4 July 1587 (greg.))
- sibling relationship with Maximilian I, Elector of Bavaria (born 17 April 1573 Jul.Cal. (27 Apr 1573 greg.))
- sibling relationship with Philipp Wilhelm, Duke of Bavaria (born 22 September 1576 Jul.Cal. (2 Oct 1576 greg.))
Sy Scholfield quotes "Kurzgefaßte Geschichte der Herzoge von Bayern von Herzog Otto dem Großen von Wittelsbach an bis auf gegenwärtige Zeiten: Mit nöthigen Beylagen" by Joseph Anton Aettenkhover (Montag, 1767), p. 103: "Mariae Annae. Diese Prinzessin ist zu München den 8. Dec. an. 1574. an einem Donnerstage (Psinztage) in der nacht ein Viertel vor 12. Uhr geboren..."
Translation: Maria Anna. This princess was born in Munich on 8 Dec. 1574, a Thursday, at a quarter to 12 o'clock at night...
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Wittelsbach, House of Habsburg)