Maria Amélia, Princess of Brazil
|Birthname||Dona Maria Amélia|
|born on||1 December 1831 at 14:20 (= 2:20 PM )|
|Place||Paris, France, 48n52, 2e20|
|Timezone||LMT m2e20 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||08°41' 08°43 Asc. 00°26'|
French-Brazilian royalty, the daughter of Emperor Dom Pedro I and Amélie of Leuchtenberg.
She died of tuberculosis in Funchal, Portugal in the early morning of 4 February 1853.
- child->parent relationship with Pedro I, Emperor of Brazil (born 12 October 1798)
- sibling relationship with Januária, Princess of Brazil (born 11 March 1822)
- sibling relationship with Maria II, Queen of Portugal (born 4 April 1819)
- sibling relationship with Pedro II, Emperor of Brazil (born 2 December 1825). Notes: Half-siblings, different mother
On 28/5/14 Sy Scholfield cites 2:20pm from birth certificate as quoted in "Uma filha de D. Pedro I, dona Maria Amélia: obra organizada: Volume 354" by Sylvia Lacerda Martins de Almeida (Companhia Editora Nacional, 1973): "Prefecture du Departement de la Seine Ville de Paris — Année 1831 Du Premier Décembre 1831, ... Acte de naissance de Dona Maria Amelia Augusta Eugenia Josefina Luiza Theolinda Eloi Xavier de Paula Gabriela Ra- faela Gonzaga; née aujourd'hui à deux heures vingt minutes du soir, à Paris, en un hotel situé rue de Courceles, 10 de cet Arrondissement, fille de Sa Magesté 1'Empereur Don Pierre premier, Duc de Bragança, Brésilien habitant présentement à Paris, le susdit hotel situe rue de Courceles n.° 10, et de sa Magesté 1,Impératrice Amélie Augusta Eugénie,..."
The original source notes and data were rated B: Marcello Borges quotes a Brazilian history book (for 1 December 1831 at 2:25 AM, Paris).
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (Brazil)