Margaret Tudor, Queen
|born on||28 November 1489 Jul.Cal. (7 Dec 1489 greg.) at 21:15 (= 9:15 PM )|
|Place||Westminster, England, 51n30, 0w09|
|Timezone||LMT m0w09 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||16°08' 03°14 Asc. 21°46'|
English royalty, daughter of Henry VII and Elizabeth Plantagenet and Queen of Scotland, sister of Henry VIII. She married James IV of Scotland in 1503, her 14th year, and bore five children, of whom only James lived to reach manhood and succeed his father. Through her the Stuarts traced their claim to the English throne.
Margaret was widowed in 1513; the following August, she married Archibald Douglas, the sixth Earl of Angus; she was then 25. After a divorce, she married Henry Stewart, Lord Methven in March 1526. When nearing 50, Margaret fell in love with John Stewart but her son, James V, would not assist her with jurisdiction to allow a divorce.
She died on 10/18/1541, Methven Castle, Scotland, age 51.
- Relationship : Marriage 1503 (James IV)
- Death of Mate 1513 (First husband died)
- Death, Cause unspecified 18 October 1541 Jul.Cal. (28 Oct 1541 greg.) (Age 51)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Martin Harvey quotes records in Nativitas I. (November 28 OS, recorded in a Book of Hours of her grandmother, not the 29th.)
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged (British royalty)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (James IV, Archibald Douglas, Henry Stewart)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Three)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Five)
- Family : Parenting : Kids - Noted (James V)
- Family : Parenting : Kids -Traumatic event (Four children died before adulthood)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (England, Scotland)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women