|born on||1 October 1871 at 22:00 (= 10:00 PM )|
|Place||Rome, Italy, 41n54, 12e29|
|Timezone||LMT m12e29 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||08°14' 15°11 Asc. 02°47'|
Italian ecclesiastic, consecrated a bishop in 1936. He was ordained as a priest in 1896 and later served in the papal diplomatic service in Bavaria, Switzerland and elsewhere.
In 1916, he was consecrated Titular Archbishop and was Papal Nuncio in Venezuela from 1918-1920, and in Austria from 1920-1923. In 1930, he was elevated to the Sacred College of Cardinals, serving and living in the U.S. for many years. His final post, prior to his death, was serving as the dean of Sacred College, starting in 1948.
He died on 1/13/1951, Vatican City, Rome, Italy.
- Death, Cause unspecified 13 January 1951 (Age 69)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : New Career 1896 (Ordained a priest)
Bordoni quotes B.C.
- Lifestyle : Home : Many moves (Bavaria, Switzerland, Austria, more)
- Vocation : Religion : Ecclesiastics/ western (Roman Catholic Bishop)
- Vocation : Education : Administrator (College Dean)