|Birthname||Marche, Roger Gaston Louis|
|born on||5 March 1924 at 13:00 (= 1:00 PM )|
|Place||Villers Semeuse, France, 49n44, 4e45|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||14°42' 13°14 Asc. 27°13'|
French soccer player for the Reims team (winner of the Cup of France in 1950, Champion of France in 1949 and 1953) and for the Racing Club of Paris. From 1947 to 1959 he wore France’s team jersey 63 times and was captain on 42 events. Marche competed in the World Cup in 1954 and 1958. The irony is that the only goal he scored in his entire career was made during his last game on 17 December 1959.
He died of an accident in which he had a blunt trauma to the head, 1 November 1997, Charleville-Mezieres, France.
- Work : New Career 1947 (Soccer player)
- Work : Prize 1949 (Champion of France)
- Work : Prize 1950 (Cup of France)
- Work : Prize 1953 (Champion of France)
- Other Work 1954 (World Cup)
- Other Work 1958 (World Cup)
Didier Geslain archive, 'Foot autres professions' pdf file, p. 50.
Same data from Petitallot quotes B.C., Cadran No. 46, November 1997 (Note by Patrice: the newspapers say he was born March 5, 1923, which is false.)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Accident/Injury (Head trauma)
- Lifestyle : Work : Work in team/ Tandem (Soccer player)
- Personal : Death : Accidental (Head trauma)
- Vocation : Sports : Soccer (Reims Team and Racing Club of Paris)