|Birthname||Marche, Roger Gaston Louis|
|born on||5 March 1924 at 13:00 (= 1:00 PM )|
|Place||Villers-Semeuse, France, 49n44, 4e45|
|Timezone||GMT h0w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||14°42' 13°14 Asc. 27°13'|
French soccer player for the Reims team (winner of the Cup of France in 1950, Champion of France in 1949 and 1953) and for the Racing Club of Paris. From 1947 to 1959 he wore France’s team jersey 63 times and was captain on 42 events. Marche competed in the World Cup in 1954 and 1958. The irony is that the only goal he scored in his entire career was made during his last game on 12/17/1959.
He died of an accident in which he had a blunt trauma to the head, 11/01/1997, Charleville-Mezieres, France.
- Work : Prize 1950 (Cup of France)
- Work : Prize 1949 (Champion of France)
- Work : Prize 1953 (Champion of France)
- Work : New Career 1947 (Soccer player)
- Other Work 1954 (World Cup)
- Other Work 1958 (World Cup)
- Death by Accident 1 November 1997 at 12:00 noon in Charleville-Mezieres, France (Died of blunt trauma to head, age 73)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Petitallot quotes B.C., Cadran No. 46, November 1997 (Note by Patrice: the newspapers say he was born March 5, 1923, which is false.)
- Vocation : Sports : Soccer (Reims Team and Racing Club of Paris)
- Personal : Death : Accidental (Head trauma)
- Lifestyle : Work : Work in team/ Tandem (Soccer player)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Accident/Injury (Head trauma)