|born on||16 September 1913 at 19:00 (= 7:00 PM )|
|Place||Kortenberg, Belgium, 50n53, 4e32|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||23°17' 06°56 Asc. 02°25'|
French novelist, playwright and essayist, originally from Belgium. After the war he moved to France and in 1959 became a French citizen.
Marceau was a prolific writer. He won several literary awards including the Prix Goncourt in 1969 for his novel Creezy and the Literary Prize Prince Pierre de Monaco for Lifetime Achievement in 1974 .
He was elected to the French Academy on 27 November 1975.
He died 7 March 2012, age 98.
- associate relationship with Finkielkraut, Alain (born 30 June 1949)
- Work : Prize 1969 (Goncourt Prize)
Gauquelin, vol. 6
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (98 yrs)
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction
- Vocation : Writers : Playwright/ script
- Notable : Awards : Other Awards (Goncourt Prize)
- Notable : Famous : Other Famous (memeber of the French Academy)