Manuel II, King of Portugal
|born on||15 November 1889 at 05:45 (= 05:45 AM )|
|Place||Lisbon, Portugal, 38n43, 9w08|
|Timezone||LST m9w08 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||23°07' 16°33 Asc. 10°45'|
Portuguese royalty, the former Duke of Beja before succeeding to the throne.
Manuel II died 7/02/1932, Lisbon.
- child->parent relationship with Amélia, Queen of Portugal (born 28 September 1865)
- child->parent relationship with Carlos I, King of Portugal (born 28 September 1863)
- other kin relationship with Afonso, Duke of Oporto (born 31 July 1865). Notes: Uncle/nephew
- compare to chart of Nation: Portugal (Proclamation of Republic 1910) (born 5 October 1910)
British Journal of Astrology 3/1919 quotes "a Portuguese student." Modern Astrology 7/1910 gives "in the morning."
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (Portugal, House of Braganza-Coburg)