|born on||28 August 1927 at 05:30 (= 05:30 AM )|
|Place||Oakland CA, USA, 37n48, 122w16|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||04°14' 18°40 Asc. 02°24'|
American attorney, judge and government appointee, the first black Supreme Court jurist. The son of a dining car porter and a domestic, Manuel was first in his law class, earning his degree in 1953. He became assistant to the Attorney General of California 1970-71 and was appointed to the California Supreme Court 2/12/1977.
A Grand Knight of the Berkeley Council of the Knights of Columbus, Manuel was also a rector at St. Paschal's Catholic Church in Oakland, CA. He married on 6/20/1948; two kids.
In December 1980, he had surgery of the colon shortly before Christmas but when he returned home, complications set in. Manuel died of cancer 1/05/1981, Oakland, CA.
- Social : End a program of study 1953 (Earned law degree)
- Work : New Career 1970 (Assist. to the Attny. Gen. of California, one year)
- Death by Disease 5 January 1981 at 12:00 noon in Oakland, CA (Cancer, age 53)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Contemporary American Horoscopes
- Vocation : Law : Attorney
- Vocation : Law : Jurist (Supreme Court)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Terminal)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Surgery (Colon)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Vocation : Religion : Ecclesiastics/ western (Rector)
- Notable : Famous : First in Field (First black supreme court jurist)