|Birthname||Charles Milles Manson|
|born on||12 November 1934 at 16:40 (= 4:40 PM )|
|Place||Cincinnati, Ohio, 39n10, 84w27|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||19°50' 04°00 Asc. 05°15'|
American 5' 2" inch ritual cult leader, a psychopath with a band of drug-numbed followers. Manson mesmerized his gang with liberal sex and drugs while living on a ranch in the desert of southern California. He was no stranger to penal institutions spending 19 of his first 32 years behind bars. In the late '60s, Manson lived in the Height-Ashbury district in San Francisco, California. He gathered adoring women around him by giving out LSD. Soon he was able to attract young men to his group by promising sex with his "young loves." Manson was befriended by celebrity children like Terry Melcher, Doris Day's son and rock singers like Dennis Wilson of the "Beach Boys." Unable to keep his friendships, Manson began to prophesy chaos to his followers. On 8/09/1969, he directed the ritual grisly killings in the Tate-La Bianca murders in Hollywood. The deaths frightened the Hollywood community and the perpetrators of the Manson massacres were tried in 1970-71.
Manson was the illegitimate son of a teen prostitute and an army colonel. He was raised by an aunt and uncle in Charleston, West Virginia. By the age of 11, he developed into a delinquent, shuffling from foster parent to foster parent. Manson spent his youth and adulthood in and out of prison. In 1967, while on parole he went to San Francisco to be a part of the hippie counter-culture in the Height-Ashbury district. After gathering his "family" together, they moved to Chatsworth, CA and enjoyed long group LSD sessions listening to the Beatles' "Helter Skelter" song on the White Album. Manson believed in a horrific black and white race war imminent and used interpretations from the book of Revelations to impress his followers. When the war did not occur, he sent his followers to Hollywood to "instill fear into the Establishment." On 8/09/1969, an 8 1/2 month pregnant actress, Sharon Tate was stabbed to death along with her house guests and their blood was smeared along the walls of the kitchen. A few days later, an older couple, the La Biancas, were tied up, carved and stabbed by forks and kitchen knives by Manson's followers. Susan Atkins, Patricia Krenwinkel, Leslie Van Houten and Charles Watson, along with Charles Manson, were arrested for the Tate-LaBianca murders. Vincent T. Bugliosi was the lead prosecutor in the Manson-gang trials. He would later write the best-selling book, "Helter Skelter" documenting the murders and the trials. Manson held sway in court while his followers tried to exonerate their leader whom they regarded as Jesus and the devil. In the nine months of the trials over 1970-'71, the juries found Manson and the three "Manson girls" guilty of first degree murder and conspiracy. He was convicted and given the death penalty in 1971. In 1972, the California Supreme Court invalidated the then existing capital punishment stature. Manson became a life-termer. In 1976, when found to be mentally deteriorating, he was transferred to Vacaville. Since 1978, he has been continually refused parole by the California parole board.
On 8/25/1984, he was burned over 13% of body when a Hare Krishna fanatic inmate threw paint thinner and a match at him.
From the California high-security state prison in Corcoran, CA, he was denied parole for the ninth time on 3/27/97. At his hearing he rambled for an hour, insisting that he did not kill seven people in 1969, saying, "I've killed a lot of people in my life, but I was convicted for those I did not kill."
The caged Manson's behavior is vicious and demented; inexplicably, every year he receives letters and gifts from young people, Satanists, neo-Nazis and skinheads who view him as their role model, hoping for one day when he will be released.
- devotee relationship with Atkins, Susan (born 7 May 1948)
- devotee relationship with Beausoleil, Bobby (born 6 November 1947)
- devotee relationship with Fromme, Squeaky (born 22 October 1948)
- devotee relationship with Krenwinkel, Patricia (born 3 December 1947)
- devotee relationship with Van Houten, Leslie (born 23 August 1949)
- devotee relationship with Watson, Charles "Tex" (born 2 December 1945)
- financial crime perpetrator relationship with Wilson, Dennis (born 4 December 1944). Notes: Manson and his "family" took over Wilson's home for a period of a few months
- homicide attempt victim relationship with Melcher, Terry (born 8 February 1942). Notes: Melcher was a target of Manson's, his former home was occupied by Sharon Tate on the night of the murders
- Family : Change residence 1967 (Moved to San Francisco)
- Crime : Trial dates 1970 (Trial starting, lasted over nine months)
- Crime : Trial dates 1971 (Sentenced to death penalty)
- Crime : Trial dates 1972 (Death penalty overturned to life in prison)
- Social : Institutionalized - prison, hospital 1976 (Transfered to Vacaville prison)
- Crime : Assault/ Battery Victimization 25 August 1984 (Burned by Hare Krishna fanatic)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Contemporary American Horoscopes
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Drugs (Severe)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Psychotic Episode (Psycho, controlled people)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Schizophrenia
- Passions : Sexuality : Extremes in quantity (Cult leader, open sex)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Homicide serial (Ordered his gang to ritual killings)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Prison sentence (Given life)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Assault/ Battery victim (Burned)
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer
- Notable : Famous : Criminal cases (Manson gang leader)
- Notable : Famous : Notable extremes (The archetypal psycho)
- Notable : Book Collection : Crime Collection