|born on||7 April 1919 at 02:30 (= 02:30 AM )|
|Place||Renate Veduggio, Italy, 45n28, 9e12|
|Timezone||MEWT h2e (is war time)|
|Astrology data||16°09' 09°48 Asc. 04°29'|
Italian fencer and winner of five Olympic Gold Medals, five Silver Medals, three Bronze Medals and 13 times world champion in sword and foil. Edoardo was trained by his dad and began competing at age 17 in the national fencing team. In 1960-1972 he was a member of the steering committee of the Italian Fencing Federation. In 1964 he was appointed the President of National Union of Sports Veterans, and in 1968 appointed President of the Association Gold Medal of Athletic Merit.
Mangiarotti is editor-in-chief of a monthly sports publication, sits on the Board of varying institutions and is a member of four social clubs. Besides his Olympic Medals and championships, he also has been awarded the Grand Officer of the Italian Republic in 1970, CIO Olympic Order in 1978 and the Ambrogino d'Oro in 1990.
He married Camilla Castiglioni and they have one child. During leisure time he enjoys working on automobiles and electronics.
- Work : New Career 1960 (Member of the steering committee, 12 years)
- Work : New Career 1964 (President of the National Union of Sports Veterans)
- Work : New Job 1968 (President of the Assoc. Gold Medal of Athletic Merit)
Bordoni quotes B.C. Vol 2
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One)
- Lifestyle : Work : Work alone/ Singular role (Individual competitions)
- Lifestyle : Work : Work in team/ Tandem (Team foil competitions)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Groups (Member of four social groups)
- Vocation : Business : Top executive (President, board member)
- Vocation : Sports : Fencing (World champion, Olympian, team and individual)
- Vocation : Writers : Publisher/ Editor (Editor-in-chief)
- Notable : Awards : Olympics (13 medals)
- Notable : Awards : Sports Championship (13 world championships)
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award (Varying and numerous)