|Birthname||Mamula, Michael Brian|
|born on||14 August 1973 at 16:14 (= 4:14 PM )|
|Place||Lackawanna NY, USA, 42n49, 78w49|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||21°53' 00°32 Asc. 16°09'|
American football player, a line backer and defensive end for the Philadelphia Eagles. Mamula was signed by the Eagles on 7/19/1995 after the completion of his junior year of football at Boston College; he was the seventh overall draft pick. A superior player in school, he helped lead Boston College to two bowl appearances, including the Aloha Bowl, where he won MVP honors.
Mamula was not able to play at all during the 1998 season due to torn lateral meniscus cartilage in his right knee, which he suffered during the second game of the season on 8/14/1998.
He came under fire and faced possible criminal charges in 12/1997 after he exposed himself to a female bouncer at a bar in Philadelphia. Ultimately, no criminal charges were filed in the case.
- Social Crime Perpetration December 1997 at 12:00 midnight in Philadelphia, PA (Exposed self in bar)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Stephen Przybylowski quotes B.C.
- Vocation : Sports : Football (Pro defensive end/linebacker)
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award (Aloha Bowl/MVP honors)
- Notable : Awards : Sports Championship (Bowl games X2)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession
- Lifestyle : Work : Hazardous work
- Lifestyle : Work : Job-Related Injury
- Lifestyle : Work : Work in team/ Tandem (Sports team)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Bone (Torn cartliage, job-related injury)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Civil/ Political (Exposed self in bar, no charges)