|Birthname||Maluf, Paulo Salim|
|born on||3 September 1931 at 13:50 (= 1:50 PM )|
|Place||Sao Paulo, Brazil, 23s32, 46w37|
|Timezone||BZT h3w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||10°13' 21°54 Asc. 16°41'|
Brazilian wealthy industrialist and politician who served as appointed mayor of Sao Paulo 1967-69. He was governor of his state 1979-82 and a congressman 1982-86. Maluf lost a series of elections when he ran for the presidency in 1984, for governor in 1986, for mayor in 1988 and once more for president in 1989. He won the Sao Paulo mayoral election in August 1992 and was inaugurated 1/01/1993.
A conservative, Maluf is active and aggressive in his private life with a passion for sports cars. The post of mayor went to Luiza Erundina: at the following election Maluf once more ran for the office, this time against Marta Suplicy. In late October 2000, Suplicy won the office.
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Suplicy, Marta (born 18 March 1945)
Marcello Borges quotes B.C.
- Lifestyle : Financial : Wealthy (Industrialist)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Sports (Loves sports cars)
- Vocation : Politics : Candidate and lost (Many times)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (Mayor, governor, congressman)