Malestroit, Yvonne-Aimee de
|Birthname||Beauvais, Yvonne Jeanne Delphine|
|born on||16 July 1901 at 18:45 (= 6:45 PM )|
|Place||Paris, France, 48n52, 2e20|
|Timezone||LMT m2e20 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||23°29' 04°24 Asc. 05°04'|
French mystic from the age of ten, when she ‘’signed a pact’’ with God. Her life was punctuated by exceptional and disconcerting supernatural phenomena such as predictions, visions and even stigmatas.
Malestroit entered St. Mary's in 1913-14 and did her residence at the Augustine convent in 1922. As a nun, during WW II, Malestroit hid resistance members and paratroopers whom she disguised as nuns until she was arrested by the Gestapo on 2/16/1943. After the Liberation, she was decorated with the Legion d’Honour by Général de Gaulle on 7/22/1945.
She died suddenly following a cerebral hemorrhage on 2/03/1951 while on a voyage to Africa.
- Death by Execution 3 February 1951 (Stroke: cerebral hemorrhage, age 49)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Social : Joined group 1913 (Entered St. Mary's)
- Social : Begin a program of study 1922 (Did her residency at Augustine)
Petitallot quotes B.C., Cadran No. 41, May 1997
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award (Legion d'Honour)
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ political (Hid resistance members during WW II)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Circulatory problems (Cerebral hemorrhage, terminal)
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Phenomena (Supernatural)
- Vocation : Religion : Ecclesiastics/ western (Nun)
- Traits : Personality : Mystical
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Mystical experience (Visions)
- Vocation : Religion : Saint/ Stigmatist (Stigmata)