|born on||22 July 1920 at 22:00 (= 10:00 PM )|
|Place||Tortona, Italy, 44n54, 8e52|
|Timezone||MEDT h2e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||29°40' 29°59 Asc. 22°17'|
Italian cyclist, winner twice of the Giro d'Italia in the Italian Circuit, the ultimate challenge, in 1946 and 1947. A high-spirited personality, Malabrocca was noted for his endurance and notable ability.
He died following surgery in Garlasco, Italy on 1 October 2006.
- Work : Prize 1946 (Won the Giro d'Italia)
- Work : Prize 1947 (Won the Giro d'Italia)
Bordoni quotes B.C. in Datanotizie 5/1996
- Traits : Personality : Personality robust (High spirited)
- Vocation : Sports : Race Bikes (Cyclist, pro and champion)
- Notable : Awards : Sports Championship (Two Giro d'Italia)