Mako, Princess of Japan
|born on||23 October 1991 at 23:41 (= 11:41 PM )|
|Place||Tokyo, Japan, 35n42, 139e46|
|Timezone||JST h9e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||29°42' 01°36 Asc. 11°56'|
Japanese Royalty, the first daughter of Prince Akishino and his wife, Princess Kiko, both 25. She is the granddaughter of Emperor Akihionto, 57 and her father is the second in line for the Chrysanthemum throne. Her mother is the second commoner, though from an aristocratic family, to marry into the royal family.
- child->parent relationship with Fumihito, Prince Akishino (born 30 November 1965)
- child->parent relationship with Kiko, Princess of Japan (born 11 September 1966)
- sibling relationship with Hisahito, Prince of Japan (born 6 September 2006)
- sibling relationship with Kako, Princess of Japan (born 29 December 1994)
"Gen" Ishikawa quotes official reports in AFA DX No.101.
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged (Japanese royalty)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (First daughter of two)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (Japan)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women