Magdalene, Duchess of Bavaria
|born on||4 July 1587 (greg.) at 04:30 (= 04:30 AM )|
|Place||Munich, Germany, 48n08, 11e34|
|Timezone||LMT m11e34 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||11°19' 21°13 Asc. 15°23'|
German nobility, the daughter of Wilhelm V, Duke of Bavaria and Renata of Lorraine. In 1613 she married Wolfgang William, Count Palatine of Neuburg. Their son was Philip William, Elector Palatine. She died on 25 September 1628.
- child->parent relationship with Wilhelm V, Duke of Bavaria (born 29 September 1548 Jul.Cal. (9 Oct 1548 greg.))
- sibling relationship with Albrecht VI, Duke of Bavaria (born 18 April 1584 Jul.Cal. (28 Apr 1584 greg.))
- sibling relationship with Ferdinand of Bavaria, Archbishop of Cologne (born 6 October 1577 Jul.Cal. (16 Oct 1577 greg.))
- sibling relationship with Maria Anna, Archduchess of Austria (1574) (born 8 December 1574 Jul.Cal. (18 Dec 1574 greg.))
- sibling relationship with Maximilian I, Elector of Bavaria (born 17 April 1573 Jul.Cal. (27 Apr 1573 greg.))
- sibling relationship with Philipp Wilhelm, Duke of Bavaria (born 22 September 1576 Jul.Cal. (2 Oct 1576 greg.))
Sy Scholfield quotes "Kurzgefaßte Geschichte der Herzoge von Bayern von Herzog Otto dem Großen von Wittelsbach an bis auf gegenwärtige Zeiten: Mit nöthigen Beylagen" by Joseph Anton Aettenkhover (Montag, 1767), p. 106: "Magdalene. diese jungfr gebohrene Tochter Herzogs Wilhelm V. erblichte das Licht der Welt zu München den 4. Jul. 1587. Morgens zwischen 4. und 5. Uhr am St. Ulrichstage, welcher auf den sonnabend fiel."
Translation: Magdalene. This daughter of Duke Wilhelm V saw the light of day at Munich on July 4, 1587 between 4 and 5 o'clock in the morning on St. Ulrich day, which fell on a saturday.
NOTE: 4 July 1587 NS was a Saturday (OS was a Tuesday).
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Wittelsbach)