|Birthname||Daniel Patrick Macnee|
|born on||6 February 1922 at 01:00 (= 01:00 AM )|
|Place||London, England, 51n30, 0w10|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||16°28' 26°22 Asc. 12°14'|
British and American actor, known for his role as the dapper secret agent, John Steed, in the cult TV series "The Avengers" (1961−69).
In the series, MacNee played opposite a succession of female partners who included Honor Blackman, Diana Rigg and finally Linda Thorson. Steed was also the central character of a revival, follow-on series, "The New Avengers" (1976–77), in which he was teamed with agents named Purdey (Joanna Lumley) and Mike Gambit (Gareth Hunt).
Macnee had two children, Rupert and Jenny, from his first marriage to Barbara Douglas (1942−1956). His second marriage (1965−1969) was to actress Katherine Woodville. His third marriage was to Baba Majos de Nagyzsenye, and it lasted from 1988 to her death in 2007.
Macnee became a U.S. citizen in 1959.
On 25 June 2015, Macnee died of natural causes at his home in Rancho Mirage, California, at the age of 93.
- business associate/partner relationship with Blackman, Honor (born 22 August 1925). Notes: "The Avengers" castmate
- business associate/partner relationship with Lumley, Joanna (born 1 May 1946). Notes: "The New Avengers" castmate
- business associate/partner relationship with Rigg, Diana (born 20 July 1938). Notes: "The Avengers" castmate
- Work : New Job 1961 (Began the TV series "The Avengers")
Dana Holliday quotes him, Data Plus UK No.3, 10/1998
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Three)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One daughter, one son)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 93)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (TV strongest medium)
- Vocation : Military : Military service (Royal Navy sub-lieutenant in World War II)