|Birthname||Machiavelli, Niccolo di Bernardo dei|
|born on||2 May 1469 Jul.Cal. (11 May 1469 greg.) at 23:07 (= 11:07 PM )|
|Place||Florence, Italy, 43n46, 11e15|
|Timezone||LMT m11e15 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||20°58' 02°50 Asc. 11°22'|
Italian statesman, politician, philosopher and theorist who advocated in his book, "The Prince," that the end justifies the means. His life demonstrated intrigue in political conflicts with the infamous Borgias.
Born to a distinguished family, he worked in the chancellery of the Florentine republic from 1498-1512, then as secretary in charge of war and foreign affairs. Machiavelli introduced conscription in Florence in 1506, preferring to use the native people over the unreliable, expensive mercenary troops. He had administrative and diplomatic duties, traveling to France, Germany and Italy and knew political leaders throughout these countries, including Cesare Borgia. Machiavelli was accused of conspiracy in 1513, imprisoned and tortured, then banished from Florence. He retired to his farm in San Casciano where he wrote his major works. He returned to Florence in 1520 where he held minor posts under the Medici until his death.) Machiavelli's name is associated with treachery even today with his statement, "The end justifies the means."
Machiavelli married Marietta Corsini in 1501. He died on 6/22/1527, Florence, Italy
- compare to chart of Pahlavi, Reza (born 31 October 1960)
- Work : New Career 1498 (Began working as chancellery)
- Relationship : Marriage 1501 (Marietta Corsini)
- Work : Begin Major Project 1506 (Introduced conscription)
- Social : Institutionalized - prison, hospital 1513 (Imprisoned for conspiracy, banished from Florence)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1513 (Noted book, "The Prince")
- Family : Change residence 1520 (Returned to Florence)
Arthur Blackwell found the data in "Vita de Nicolo Machiavelli" and sent it to Fagan, "May 3 at 4 o'clock," given in American Astrology 11/1967. Since May 3 began at sunset by the Florentine calendar, this is still May 2 OS by modern calculations, and four hours after sunset is appropriximately 11:00 PM.
A clipping in hand written in German sent by Gunther Menzer gives 5/04/1469, 4th hour of the night"
- Traits : Personality : Liar/ Fraud (Deception and intrigue a way of life)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Prison sentence (Conspiracy)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (Administrative, diplomat)
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction (Poli-sci)
- Notable : Famous : Historic figure (Political philosophy)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book