|Birthname||Sir Kenneth MacMillan|
|born on||11 December 1929 at 13:00 (= 1:00 PM )|
|Place||Dunfermline, Scotland, 56n04, 3w29|
|Timezone||GMT h0w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||19°01' 13°58 Asc. 03°54'|
Scottish ballet dancer, choreographer and company director, he was one of the original members of the Sadler Wells company (1946). He joined the Royal Ballet as its artistic director in 1970, leaving the post in 1977 to become the company's resident choreographer. He was knighted in 1983.
He married Deborah Williams in 1974. He suffered his first heart attack in 1988. Four years later, he suffered a fatal heart attack at the Royal Opera House on October 29, 1992.
- Relationship : Marriage 1974
- Health : Medical diagnosis 1988 (First heart attack)
- Death by Heart Attack 29 October 1992
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Social : Joined group 1946 (Sadler Wells Ballet Company)
- Work : Gain social status 1970 (Royal Ballet Artistic Director)
- Work : Prize 1983 (Knighted)
Steinbrecher has birth certificate in hand from Ian Ferguson
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Dancer/ Teacher (Dancer, choreographer)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director (Director of Ballet company)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Heart disease/attack
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease
- Notable : Awards : Knighted