|Birthname||Elizabeth Alice MacGraw|
|born on||1 April 1939 at 07:25 (= 07:25 AM )|
|Place||New York, New York, 40n43, 74w0|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||10°53' 04°45 Asc. 19°32'|
American actress, best known for her role in the movie "Love Story," 1970. MacGraw’s performance as a college student whose romance is tragically cut short by illness earned her an Academy Award nomination for Best Actress and catapulted her to stardom.
The daughter of artists, MacGraw attended Wellesley College where she studied art history in anticipation of launching her own art career. At age 22, she became a photographer’s assistant at Harper’s Bazaar. Her exotic looks and inviting smile eventually landed her a spot in front of the camera, and the dark-haired beauty quickly became the subject of magazine covers and television commercials worldwide.
In 1968, she undertook a minor role in the film, "A Lovely Way to Die," but it was her performance in 1969’s "Goodbye, Columbus" that won her public notice. She followed her success with the phenomenally popular "Love Story" with a role in "The Getaway," 1972, playing opposite her soon-to-be husband, Steve McQueen. Soon afterward, she left the mainstream Hollywood, reportedly to devote time to her new marriage, but MacGraw later revealed that she was in the midst of serious personal problems as well. Although she made several more movies during the 1970s and 1980s, her career never regained the momentum it had lost, and in 1991 she became a spokesperson for a cosmetics line and released her autobiography, "Moving Pictures."
Her mentor in Hollywood, Robert Evans, became her second husband on 10/24/1969; they divorced in 1972. She then married fellow actor Steve McQueen in 1973 but in 1978, this marriage again ended in divorce. Her son, Josh Evans, is an actor.
- parent->child relationship with Evans, Josh (born 16 January 1971)
- spouse relationship with McQueen, Steve (born 24 March 1930)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1969 (Noted performance in "Goodbye Columbus")
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1970 (Starred in noted film "Love Story")
- Relationship : Divorce dates 1972 (From Robert)
- Relationship : Marriage 1973 (Third marriage Steve McQueen)
- Relationship : Divorce dates 1978 (From Steve)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1991 (Autobiography released)
- Work : New Career 1991 (Cosmetics spokesperson)
Dana Holliday quotes her from a conversation held in a store at 10880 Wilshire Blvd, L.A. on 4/04/1984
- Traits : Body : Hair (Dark)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Robert Evans & Steve McQueen)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (Three)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One son)
- Family : Parenting : Kids - Noted (Son became an actor)
- Vocation : Beauty : Model (TV and mazazines)
- Vocation : Business/Marketing : Public relations (Cosmetic spokesperson)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Film)