|born on||18 June 1901 at 06:58 (= 06:58 AM )|
|Place||Philadelphia PA, USA, 39n57, 75w10|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||26°31' 22°16 Asc. 26°52'|
American singer and actress who had her stage debut in 1920 and sang opera on a European tour. At MGM, she teamed up with Nelson Eddy in "Naughty Marietta," 1935, one of a series of popular romantic musicals they did together. Her husband, Gene Raymond, was popular in films from 1929-1949 also served as a co-star on several occasions.
She died of heart failure on 1/14/1965, Houston, TX
- business associate/partner relationship with Eddy, Nelson (born 29 June 1901)
- Work : New Job 1920 (Stage debut)
Current Biography reports "either 1901 or 1907." As her stage debut was in 1920, 1901 seems most reasonable. Church of Light quotes Evangaline Adams for 1901 in a movie magazine. PC gives 1903, 7:30 AM as "records," not confirmed. Yoe Stein quotes the John Robert Parish biographyfor 1903.
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women