|born on||22 March 1868 at 08:00 (= 08:00 AM )|
|Place||Greenock, Scotland, 55n57, 4w45|
|Timezone||GMT h0w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||02°00' 09°38 Asc. 00°43'|
Scottish musician, a conductor, composer and writer of operas, overtures and choir works. He studied in London with Parry, Stanford and Taylor, becoming the director of the London class from 1912. As a composer, though influenced by German opera, his works stayed very close to the Scottish musical most dear to his heart.
- Work : New Career 1912 at 12:00 midnight in London, England (Director of class in London)
- Death, Cause unspecified 2 August 1916 at 12:00 noon in London, England (Age 48)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Paul Wright collection, B.C.
- Lifestyle : Work : Intern/ Apprentice (Parry, Stanford and Taylor)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Composer/ Arranger (Composer)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Conductor
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer (Operas, overtures)