|born on||14 November 1910 at 01:30 (= 01:30 AM )|
|Place||Edinburgh, Scotland, 55n57, 3w13|
|Timezone||GMT h0w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||20°48' 09°29 Asc. 17°46'|
Scottish philosopher and poet, whose works include, "Far Cry" in 1943, "Riding Lights" in 1955 and "A Man in My Position" released in 1969. MacCaig has also edited two anthologies of Scottish poetry. Much of his work is inspired by life in Edinburgh and the landscapes of the West Highlands.
- friend relationship with Peploe, Denis (born 25 March 1914)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1955 (Poem released)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1969 (Release of "A Man in My Position")
Paul Wright collection, B.C.
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Philosopher/ Humanist (Philosopher)
- Vocation : Writers : Poet
- Vocation : Writers : Publisher/ Editor (Edited two anthologies)