|born on||24 March 1930 at 03:30 (= 03:30 AM )|
|Place||Stuttgart, Germany, 48n46, 9e11|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||02°44' 24°17 Asc. 18°15'|
German psychologist, parapsychologist ("Institut fuer Grenzgebiete der Psychologie und Psychohygiene, Freiburg"’), head of the Institute for Medical Psychology in Homburg-Saar, Germany, research astrologer (statistics), data collector and publisher of data books. He is the editor of a four-volume databook-series.
In his early childhood (age eight) he was stricken with polio. Married with Gisela Mueller (born on 11/02/1941, 7:00 AM MEDT, Saarbruecken, Germany.) He died on 12 March 2005 in Waldmohr.
- associate relationship with Ertel, Suitbert (born 2 March 1932)
- student relationship with Bender, Hans (born 5 February 1907)
Taeger Lexikon quotes B.C. from him, hospital and father
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Polio (Age eight)
- Vocation : Business : Middle Management (Inst. for Medical Psychology)
- Vocation : Healing Fields : Psychologist
- Vocation : Healing Fields : Psychologist (Parapsychologist)
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Graphologist
- Vocation : Writers : Publisher/ Editor (Data collection of research astrology)