|born on||6 April 1878 at 17:45 (= 5:45 PM )|
|Place||Berlin, Germany, 52n29, 13e21|
|Timezone||LMT m13e21 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||16°45' 29°39 Asc. 07°43'|
German-Jewish anarchist essayist, poet and playwright. He emerged at the end of World War I as one of the leading agitators for a federated Bavarian Soviet Republic in 1918/19.
Also a cabaret performer, he achieved international prominence during the years of the Weimar Republic for works which, before Hitler came to power in 1933, condemned Nazism and satirized the future dictator. Mühsam was murdered in the Oranienburg concentration camp on 10 July 1934 by the Nazis.
- lover relationship with Hennings, Emmy (born 17 January 1885)
Taeger IHL quotes A. Waltz via Rindgen, birth registry.
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Torture victim (tortured and beaten to death by SS guards)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (political cabaret)
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ social (anarchist)
- Vocation : Writers : Playwright/ script