|born on||14 April 1932 at 16:00 (= 4:00 PM )|
|Place||Van Lear Ky, USA, 37n46, 82w45|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||24°41' 03°39 Asc. 17°50'|
American Country-Western singer whose autobiography, "Coal Miner's Daughter" was made into a movie. Raised in the backwater rural locale of Kentucky, Loretta married Mooney when she was 13 and stayed loyal to him for 48 years until his death of diabetes on 8/22/1996, through abuse, alcohol and women. Their 34-year-old son Jack, one of six kids, drowned in 1984.
Lynn, 65, was released from a Nashville hospital on 3/30/2001 after spending nearly two weeks being treated for pneumonia. The sequel to her book came out in 2002, written with Patsi Bale Cox, "Still Women Enough."
- sibling relationship with Gayle, Crystal (born 9 January 1951)
- Death of Child 1984 (Son Jack drowns)
- Health : Acute illness 30 March 2001 at 12:00 noon in Nashville, TN (Two weeks in hospital for pneumonia)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Stephen Przybylowski quotes B.C. for date; time unknown. An astrology magazine showed a chart with Virgo rising; no source.
Biography: "Still Woman Enough: A Memoir," 2002.
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (48 years to Mooney)
- Family : Relationship : Married early less than 18 (Married at 13)
- Family : Parenting : Kids -Traumatic event (Only son drowned)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Country-Western (Noted)
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer