|Birthname||Barbara Theresa Lynch|
|born on||19 March 1964 at 16:50 (= 4:50 PM )|
|Place||Boston, Massachusetts, 42n22, 71w04|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||29°19' 16°52 Asc. 17°26'|
American celebrity chef, owner of several Boston, MA restaurants who often appears on TV cooking programs.
Lynch is the 6th child in her family but she never knew her father who died February 1, 1964, six weeks before she was born. The children were raised by their single mom in a public housing project in South Boston.
Lynch worked her way up in the kitchens of Boston-area restaurants, including working for Todd English. In 1998 she opened No.9 Park, a fine restaurant often frequented by politicians because of its proximity to the Massachusetts State House. The restaurant established her reputation as a fine chef and she and the restaurant have won awards and attention, including the 2003 "Best Chef Northeast from The James Beard Foundation. The restaurant often is listed in lists of best restaurants in the country.
In 2003 Lynch opened two more restaurants across the street from one another. One, called B&G Oysters, specializes in seafood; the other called "The Butcher Shop" honors meat-eaters.
In 1997, she married Charles Petri (born on February 24, 1939 according to their daughter's birth certificate); their daughter Marchesa Fiorella Petri was born on February 2, 2004 at 9:19 PM in Winchester, MA (rated AA, from her birth certficate).
- Relationship : Marriage 1997 (To Charles Petri)
- Work : Start Business 1998 (No.9 Park, fine restaurant)
- Work : Start Business 2003 (Opened two restaurants)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 2 February 2004 at 9:19 PM in Winchester, MA (Daughter Marchesa born)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
PT quotes birth certificate
- Family : Childhood : Family large
- Family : Childhood : Family traumatic event (father died before she was born)
- Vocation : Food and Beverage : Chef/ Cook
- Vocation : Food and Beverage : Restaurateur