|born on||13 March 1840 at 17:00 (= 5:00 PM )|
|Place||Ormoy, France, 47n53, 5e59|
|Timezone||LMT m5e59 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||23°12' 28°25 Asc. 12°38'|
French painter, photographer and businessman, producer of photographic plates. He is the father of the film pioneers Auguste and Louis Lumière. He died on 15 April 1911.
- parent->child relationship with Lumière, Auguste (born 19 October 1862)
- parent->child relationship with Lumière, Louis (born 5 October 1864)
Birth certificate in Didier Geslain archive, 'L' pdf file, p. 302.
- Vocation : Art : Fine art artist (painter)
- Vocation : Art : Photography
- Vocation : Business : Entrepreneur