Ludwig I, King of Bavaria
|born on||25 August 1786 at 01:20 (= 01:20 AM )|
|Place||Strasbourg, France, 48n35, 7e45|
|Timezone||LMT m7e45 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||01°54' 15°49 Asc. 19°14'|
French royalty as Louis I and also King of Bavaria 1825-48.
Ludwig I made Munich into a university town and art center. His revolutionary politics and his obsessive affair with Lola Montez led to his downfall and he resigned on 3/20/1848.
He died on 2/29/1868, Nice, France.
Ludwig was the father of King Otto of Greece.
- associate relationship with von Kaulbach, Wilhelm (born 15 October 1804)
- lover relationship with Digby, Jane (born 3 April 1807)
- parent->child relationship with Adalbert, Prince of Bavaria (1828) (born 19 July 1828)
- parent->child relationship with Adelgunde Auguste, Princess of Bavaria (born 19 March 1823)
- parent->child relationship with Luitpold, Prince Regent of Bavaria (born 12 March 1821)
- parent->child relationship with Mathilde Caroline, Grand Duchess of Hesse (born 30 August 1813)
- parent->child relationship with Maximilian II, King of Bavaria (born 28 November 1811)
- parent->child relationship with Otto, King of Greece (born 1 June 1815)
- child->parent relationship with Maximilian I, King of Bavaria (born 27 May 1756)
- sibling relationship with Amalie Auguste, Queen of Saxony (born 13 November 1801). Notes: Half-sibling
- sibling relationship with Elisabeth Ludovika, Queen Consort of Prussia (born 13 November 1801). Notes: Half-sibling
- sibling relationship with Karl Theodor, Prince of Bavaria (born 7 July 1795)
- sibling relationship with Maria Anna, Queen Consort of Saxony (born 27 January 1805). Notes: Half-sibling
- sibling relationship with Sophie Friederike, Princess of Bavaria (born 27 January 1805). Notes: Half-sibling
- Work : Gain social status 1825 (King of Bavaria, 23 years)
On 23/7/14 Sy Scholfield updated the data, quoting "Ehrenspiegel des glorreichen Hauses Wittelsbach: Ein bayerisches Geschichts- und Volksbuch für alle Stände" by Friedrich Wilhelm Bruckbräu (Fleischmann, 1867), p. 271: "Geboren zu Straßburg am Freitag den 25. August 1786 Morgens 1 Uhr und 20 Minuten."
Previously this data had 25 August 1783 at 00:01 (= 12:01 AM) rated XX: Notable Nativities No.822. Taeger Lexikon and Britannica both have 1786.
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Affair with Lola Montez)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 84)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (France)