Ludwig I, King of Bavaria
|born on||25 August 1783 at 00:01 (= 12:01 AM )|
|Place||Strasbourg, France, 48n35, 7e45|
|Timezone||LMT m7e45 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||01°34' 28°20 Asc. 02°35'|
French royalty as Louis I and also King of Bavaria 1825-48.
Ludwig I made Munich into a university town and art center. His revolutionary politics and his obsessive affair with Lola Montez led to his downfall and he resigned on 3/20/1848.
He died on 2/29/1868, Nice, France.
Ludwig was the father of King Otto of Greece.
- associate relationship with von Kaulbach, Wilhelm (born 15 October 1804)
- child->parent relationship with Maximilian I, King of Bavaria (born 27 May 1756)
- sibling relationship with Amalie Auguste, Queen of Saxony (born 13 November 1801). Notes: Half-sibling
- sibling relationship with Elisabeth Ludovika, Queen Consort of Prussia (born 13 November 1801). Notes: Half-sibling
- Work : Gain social status 1825 (King of Bavaria, 23 years)
Notable Nativities No.822. Taeger Lexikon and Britannica both have 1786.
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Affair with Lola Montez)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 84)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (France)