|Birthname||Ludden, Allen Ellsworth|
|born on||5 October 1917 at 16:00 (= 4:00 PM )|
|Place||Mineral Point IA, USA, 42n52, 90w11|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||12°05' 18°44 Asc. 01°25'|
American game show host and TV executive. He was noted for his shows, "Password" and "Liar's Club." Happily married to Betty White for 18 years, from 1963; he retired in 1979. Ludden died of cancer 6/09/1981, Los Angeles, CA.
- spouse relationship with White, Betty (born 17 January 1922)
Stephen Przybylowski quotes B.C.
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Age)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (18 years)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage - Very happy
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Betty White)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality (Game show host)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Entertain Producer (TV executive)