|born on||16 January 1929 at 15:22 (= 3:22 PM )|
|Place||Newark NJ, USA, 40n44, 74w10|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||26°15' 04°00 Asc. 08°04'|
American author, lawyer, social activist and politician, a tireless political strategist. Obtaining his law degree in 1958, he became known for his civil rights cases. In 1962 he was the author of "Brutal Mandate," describing his tour of South Africa. Teaching at North Carolina State in 1963, he organized and rallied behind the "Dump Johnson" movement, 1967-1968. Winning election to Congress 11/05/1968 he also organized McCarthy's presidential campaign.
An amateur athlete, restlessly energetic, he was a non-smoker or drinker.
On 3/14/1980, he was shot five times at his law office in New York by a white male student from NC State University.
- Death by Homicide 14 March 1980 (Shot five times, age 51)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1962 ("Brutal Mandate")
Contemporary American Horoscopes
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (Professor)
- Vocation : Law : Attorney
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (Congressman)
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Homicide victim (Shot)
- Notable : Book Collection : Crime Collection
- Traits : Personality : Active (Restless energy)
- Traits : Body : Aerobic exercise (Amateur athlete)