|born on||10 December 1870 at 10:00 (= 10:00 AM )|
|Place||Ghent, Belgium, 51n03, 3e43|
|Timezone||LMT m3e43 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||18°11' 13°33 Asc. 16°51'|
Belgium writer, poet and novelist who won notoriety for his novel "Aphrodite" in 1896, which gave vivid pictures of the Alexandrian Greek morals. His books include, "Woman and Puppet," released in 1908 and several of his poems were set to music by Debussy.
Louys died 6/04/1925, Paris.
- friend relationship with Barney, Natalie Clifford (born 31 October 1876). Notes: Attended her salon
- friend relationship with Dethomas, Maxime (born 13 October 1867)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1896 (Book "Aphrodite" released)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1908 (Book "Woman and Puppet" released)
- Death, Cause unspecified 4 June 1925 at 12:00 noon in Paris, France (Age 54)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Gauquelin Vol 6/520
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction (Novels)
- Vocation : Writers : Poet