|born on||10 December 1870 at 10:00 (= 10:00 AM )|
|Place||Ghent, Belgium, 51n03, 3e43|
|Timezone||LMT m3e43 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||18°11' 13°33 Asc. 16°51'|
Belgium writer, poet and novelist who won notoriety for his novel "Aphrodite" in 1896, which gave vivid pictures of the Alexandrian Greek morals. His books include, "Woman and Puppet," released in 1908 and several of his poems were set to music by Debussy.
Louys died 6/04/1925, Paris.
- Death, Cause unspecified 4 June 1925 at 12:00 noon in Paris, France (Age 54)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1896 (Book "Aphrodite" released)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1908 (Book "Woman and Puppet" released)
Gauquelin Vol 6/520
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction (Novels)
- Vocation : Writers : Poet