Louise, Queen of Prussia
|Birthname||Luise Auguste Wilhelmine Mecklenburg-Strelitz|
|born on||10 March 1776 at 07:00 (= 07:00 AM )|
|Place||Hanover, Germany, 52n24, 9e44|
|Timezone||LMT m9e44 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||20°18' 14°15 Asc. 08°40'|
German royalty, born Princess Luise of Mecklenburg-Strelitz.
She married the future King Frederick William III on 24 December 1793. Said to be very beautiful, she pled personally with Napoleon on behalf of Prussia at Tilsit in 1807.
Louise died of a mysterious illness while visiting her father in Strelitz on 19 July 1810.
- parent->child relationship with Friedrich Wilhelm IV, King of Prussia (born 15 October 1795)
- parent->child relationship with Wilhelm I, Emperor of Germany (born 22 March 1797)
- spouse relationship with Friedrich Wilhelm III, King of Prussia (born 3 August 1770)
- Relationship : Marriage 24 December 1793 in Berlin (Crown Prince Frederick William)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Modern Astrology Mar/1936 quotes Mensch im All 8/1933
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous (Very beautiful)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (German)