Luise, Queen Consort of Prussia
|Birthname||Luise Auguste Wilhelmine Amalie Mecklenburg-Streli|
|born on||10 March 1776 at 07:00 (= 07:00 AM )|
|Place||Hanover, Germany, 52n24, 9e44|
|Timezone||LMT m9e44 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||20°18' 14°15 Asc. 08°40'|
German royalty, born Princess Luise of Mecklenburg-Strelitz.
She married the future King Friedrich Wilhelm III (Frederick William III) on 24 December 1793. The couple's happy, though short-lived, marriage produced nine children, including the future monarchs Friedrich Wilhelm IV (Frederick William IV) of Prussia and German Emperor Wilhelm I (William I).
Said to be very beautiful, she pled personally with Napoleon on behalf of Prussia at Tilsit in 1807.
Louise died of a mysterious illness while visiting her father in Strelitz on 19 July 1810.
- parent->child relationship with Friedrich Wilhelm IV, King of Prussia (born 15 October 1795)
- parent->child relationship with Wilhelm I, Emperor of Germany (born 22 March 1797)
- spouse relationship with Friedrich Wilhelm III, King of Prussia (born 3 August 1770)
- (has as) boss relationship with Heim, Ernst Ludwig (born 2 July 1747 Jul.Cal. (13 July 1747 greg.)). Notes: Her physician
- Relationship : Marriage 24 December 1793 in Berlin (Crown Prince Frederick William)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
On 6 August 2014 Sy Scholfield changed the rating to AA, citing her mother's record quoted in "Königin Luise: Leben und Legende" by Luise Schorn-Schütte (C.H.Beck, 2003), p. 12: "Am 10. März 1776 wurde Luise Auguste Wilhelmine Amalie als sechstes Kind des späteren Herzogs Karl II. von Mecklenburg-Strelitz (1741-1816) in Hannover geboren... An Luises Geburtstag notierte sie in ihr Tagebuch: «Accouchee pour la 6eme fois, ä 7 heures du matin, d'une 4eme fille. [«Heute kam mein sechstes Kind zur Welt, morgens um 7 Uhr, meine vierte Tochter» (Bailleu, S. 8)]."
Translation: On 10 March 1776 Luise Auguste Wilhelmine Amalie, the sixth child of the late Charles II, Duke of Mecklenburg-Strelitz (1741-1816), was born in Hanover ... On Louise's day of birth, she noted in her diary: 'Today my sixth child and fourth daughter was born to the world at 7 o'clock in the morning.'
Previously this data was rated C (Original source not known): Modern Astrology Mar/1936 quotes Mensch im All 8/1933
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous (Very beautiful)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (German)