Louise, Princess (1867)
|Birthname||Louise Victoria Alexandra Dagmar|
|born on||20 February 1867 at 06:35 (= 06:35 AM )|
|Place||Westminster, England, 51n30, 0w09|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||01°12' 19°44 Asc. 13°38'|
British royalty, the eldest daughter and one of five kids of Edward VII and Princess Alexandra of Denmark.
Her dad died of heart failure on 6 May 1910, London.
She died at Portman Square, London on 4 January 1931.
- child->parent relationship with Alexandra, Queen Consort (born 1 December 1844)
- child->parent relationship with Edward VII, King of England (born 9 November 1841)
- sibling relationship with Albert Victor, Prince (born 8 January 1864)
- sibling relationship with George V, King of England (born 3 June 1865)
- sibling relationship with Maud of Wales (born 26 November 1869)
- sibling relationship with Victoria, Princess (1868) (born 6 July 1868)
E.H. Bailey quotes British news records in British Journal of Astrology 5/1937. (SS No.598 has 6:30 AM) (Born at Whitehall.)
Sy Scholfield quotes 6:30 a.m. from royal news published the day after her birth: "Birth of a Princess," The Times, 21 February 1867, p. 9.
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Third of five)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (England)