Louise, Princess (1848)
|Birthname||Louise Caroline Alberta|
|born on||18 March 1848 at 08:00 (= 08:00 AM )|
|Place||London, England, 51n30, 0w10|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||27°53' 10°43 Asc. 23°16'|
British royalty, the sixth child of Queen Victoria and Prince Albert; the Duchess of Argyll. She was a graceful, beautiful, indiscreet woman with unconventional views and a volatile temperament.
She married the Marquess of Lorne on 21 March 1871. They had no children. Her husband was named Governor-General to Canada in 1878. The province of Alberta and Lake Louise are named after her.
She died at Kensington Palace on 3 December 1939.
- child->parent relationship with Albert, Prince of England (born 26 August 1819)
- child->parent relationship with Victoria, Queen of England (born 24 May 1819)
- sibling relationship with Alfred, Prince (1844) (born 6 August 1844)
- sibling relationship with Alice, Princess (1843) (born 25 April 1843)
- sibling relationship with Arthur, Prince of England (born 1 May 1850)
- sibling relationship with Beatrice, Princess of England (born 14 April 1857)
- sibling relationship with Edward VII, King of England (born 9 November 1841)
- sibling relationship with Frederica, Empress of Germany (born 21 November 1840)
- sibling relationship with Helena, Princess of England (born 25 May 1846)
- sibling relationship with Leopold, Prince of England (born 7 April 1853)
Sandra Rozhon quotes official announcement in the London Times. Same in Sabian Symbols No.43; same from Dana Holliday quoting biographies.
Sy Scholfield quotes royal news published two days after her birth: "Her-Majesty's Accouchement," The Times, 20 March 1848, p. 8.
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous (Graceful, beautiful)
- Traits : Personality : Eccentric (Unconventional views, volatile)
- Family : Childhood : Family large (Eight)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Sixth of eight)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (Britain)