Louis XVII, King of France
|Birthname||Louis-Charles, Duke of Normandy|
|born on||27 March 1785 at 19:00 (= 7:00 PM )|
|Place||Versailles, France, 48n48, 2e08|
|Timezone||LMT m2e08 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||07°30' 28°04 Asc. 14°59'|
French royalty, the son of Louis XVI and Marie Antoinette. He was age seven when his parents went to the guillotine, 1/21/1793. The youthful Dauphin was then the king in name until he disappeared from prison in 1795. The official theory is that he was poisoned on or about 6/08/1795, age nine.
- child->parent relationship with Louis XVI, King of France (born 23 August 1754)
- child->parent relationship with Marie Antoinette, Queen Consort (born 2 November 1755)
- other criminal relationship with Naundorff, Karl Wilhelm (born 3 May 1777)
Astrological Quarterly 12/1954, "about 6:00 PM," noting Notable Nativities No.399. (Penfield Collection quotes Notable Nativities for 7:00 PM LMT.)
Sy Scholfield quotes 7pm from Napoleon Bonaparte in a letter to his mother (dated 28 March 1785) transcribed in "Biographie des premières années de Napoléon Bonaparte" by François Gilbert baron de Coston (M. Aurel Frères, 1840), pp. 68-70: "La reine de France est accouchée d'un prince, nommé le duc de Normandie, le 27 mars, à sept heures du soir."
- Family : Childhood : Family traumatic event (Parents executed)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Homicide victim
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (Nine years old)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (France)