Louis XVII, King of France
|Birthname||Louis-Charles, Duke of Normandy|
|born on||27 March 1785 at 19:15 (= 7:15 PM )|
|Place||Versailles, France, 48n48, 2e08|
|Timezone||LMT m2e08 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||07°31' 28°12 Asc. 17°43'|
French royalty, the son of Louis XVI and Marie Antoinette. He was age seven when his parents went to the guillotine, on 21 January 1793. The youthful Dauphin was then the king in name until he disappeared from prison in 1795. The official theory is that he was poisoned on or about 8 June 1795, age nine. During the autopsy, the physician Dr. Pelletan was shocked to see the countless scars which covered the body of Louis-Charles. The scars were the result of the physical abuse he suffered while imprisoned.
- child->parent relationship with Louis XVI, King of France (born 23 August 1754)
- child->parent relationship with Marie Antoinette, Queen Consort (born 2 November 1755)
- sibling relationship with Louis Joseph, Dauphin of France (born 22 October 1781)
- sibling relationship with Marie-Thérèse, Dauphine of France (born 19 December 1778)
- sibling relationship with Sophie Hélène Beatrix, Princess of France (born 9 July 1786)
- other criminal relationship with Naundorff, Karl Wilhelm (born 3 May 1777)
Astrological Quarterly 12/1954, "about 6:00 PM," noting Notable Nativities No.399. (Penfield Collection quotes Notable Nativities for 7:00 PM LMT.)
Sy Scholfield quotes 7pm from Napoleon Bonaparte in a letter to his mother (dated 28 March 1785) transcribed in "Biographie des premières années de Napoléon Bonaparte" by François Gilbert baron de Coston (M. Aurel Frères, 1840), pp. 68-70: "La reine de France est accouchée d'un prince, nommé le duc de Normandie, le 27 mars, à sept heures du soir."
On 25-Dec-2016 Scholfield changed the time from 7pm to 7:15pm (and changed the rating from B to A), quoting from The Times (London, England), 15 April 1785, p. 2: "Extract of a letter from Paris, March 27... Her Majesty, after a short travail, was, at a quarter past seven in the evening, happily delivered of a Prince..."
- Family : Childhood : Family traumatic event (Parents executed)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Homicide victim
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (Nine years old)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Bourbon, France)