Louis XIII, King of France
|born on||27 September 1601 (greg.) at 22:37 (= 10:37 PM )|
|Place||Fontainebleau, France, 48n24, 2e42|
|Timezone||LMT m2e42 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||04°44' 23°35 Asc. 13°06'|
French royalty, the firstborn of Henry IV and Marie de Medici, the brother-in-law of Charles I of Great Britain. In 1615 he married Anna of Austria, the daughter of Philip III of Spain and Margaret of Austria; she was five days older than he. It was a not a happy union but nonetheless produced two sons, in 1638 and 1640, the future Louis XIV and Philippe, Duc De'Anjou..
His father was assassinated in 1610 and his mother seized the power of the Regent. He and his mother were continually at cross-purposes and at odds. King Louis died 5/14/1643, St. Germain en Laye, France.
- parent->child relationship with Louis XIV, King of France (born 5 September 1638 (greg.))
- parent->child relationship with Philippe I, Duke of Orléans (born 21 September 1640 Jul.Cal. (1 Oct 1640 greg.))
- child->parent relationship with Henri IV, King of France (born 14 December 1553 Jul.Cal. (24 Dec 1553 greg.))
- child->parent relationship with Medici, Queen Marie de (born 15 April 1573 Jul.Cal. (25 Apr 1573 greg.))
- sibling relationship with Christine Marie of France (born 10 February 1606 (greg.))
- sibling relationship with Elisabeth, Queen Consort of Spain (1602) (born 22 November 1602 (greg.))
- sibling relationship with Gaston, Duc D'Orleans (born 25 April 1608 (greg.))
- sibling relationship with Henriette Marie, Queen of France (born 25 November 1609 (greg.))
- sibling relationship with Nicolas Henri, Duke of Orléans (born 16 April 1607 (greg.))
- (has as) protégé relationship with Richelieu, Cardinal (born 9 September 1585 (greg.))
- Death of Father 1610 (Father, Henry IV, assassinated)
Martin Harvey in Nativitas I, "according to the watch of Dr. Jean Heroard who was present." September 17 OS.
Sy Scholfield quotes 'eleven o'clock at night' in "Histoire de la Maison Royale de France, et des grands officiers de la Couronne" by Anselme de Sainte-Marie, Ange de Sainte-Rosalie (libr. associés, 1726), p. 151: "Louis XIII . . . naquit à Fontainebleu le jeudi 27. septembre 1601. à onze heures du soir..."
- Family : Childhood : Family distant (Always at odds with his mom)
- Family : Childhood : Family traumatic event (Dad assassinated 1610)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Relationship : Stress - Distant (Unhappy)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two sons)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (France)