Louis XIII, King of France
|born on||27 September 1601 (greg.) at 22:37 (= 10:37 PM )|
|Place||Fontainbleau, France, 48n24, 2e42|
|Timezone||LMT m2e42 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||04°44' 23°35 Asc. 13°06'|
French royalty, the firstborn of Henry IV and Marie de Medici, the brother-in-law of Charles I of Great Britain. In 1615 he married Anna of Austria, the daughter of Philip III of Spain and Margaret of Austria; she was five days older than he. It was a not a happy union but nonetheless produced two sons, in 1638 and 1640, the future Louis XIV and Philippe, Duc De'Anjou..
His father was assassinated in 1610 and his mother seized the power of the Regent. He and his mother were continually at cross-purposes and at odds. King Louis died 5/14/1643, St. Germain en Laye, France.
- parent->child relationship with Louis XIV, King of France (born 5 September 1638 (greg.))
- child->parent relationship with Medicis, Queen Marie de (born 25 April 1573 (greg.))
- (has as) protégé relationship with Richelieu, Cardinal (born 9 September 1585 (greg.))
- Death of Father 1610 (Father, Henry IV, assassinated)
Martin Harvey in Nativitas I, "according to the watch of Dr. Jean Heroard who was present." September 17 OS.
- Family : Childhood : Family distant (Always at odds with his mom)
- Family : Childhood : Family traumatic event (Dad assassinated 1610)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Relationship : Stress - Distant (Unhappy)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two sons)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (France)