Louis XI, King of France
|born on||3 July 1423 Jul.Cal. (12 July 1423 greg.) at 15:30 (= 3:30 PM )|
|Place||Bourges, France, 47n05, 2e24|
|Timezone||LMT m2e24 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||19°03' 21°52 Asc. 23°14'|
French royalty, the son of Charles VII of France and Marie of Anjoy. He reigned from 8/15/1461 to 8/30/1483, the date of his death at Plessis Les Tours, France. He made two marriages; three kids.
- parent->child relationship with Charles VIII, King of France (born 30 June 1470 (greg.))
- child->parent relationship with Charles VII, King of France (born 22 February 1403 Jul.Cal. (3 Mar 1403 greg.))
- Death, Cause unspecified 30 August 1483 (greg.) at 12:00 noon in Plessis Les Tours, France (Age 65)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Martin Harvey quotes birth records for "between 3:00 and 4:00 PM, July 3 OS." (Holliday quotes the same date and "siesta time" from James Cleigh, "Chant Royal." Blackwell quotes Barbault for the same date and time from Pierre Champion, rectified to 3:24:33 UT.)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (France)