Louis Philippe, King of France
|born on||6 October 1773 at 09:40 (= 09:40 AM )|
|Place||Paris, France, 48n52, 2e20|
|Timezone||LMT m2e20 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||13°25' 15°31 Asc. 20°55'|
French royalty, known as "the Citizen King." He reigned from 1830 to February 1848, when he fled Paris with his Queen and eight kids. Louis Philippe died 8/26/1850, Claremont, England.
- parent->child relationship with Antoine, Duke of Montpensier (born 31 July 1824)
- parent->child relationship with Charles d'Orléans, Duke of Penthièvre (born 1 January 1820)
- sibling relationship with Louis Charles, Count of Beaujolais (born 7 October 1779)
- other kin relationship with Pierre d'Orléans, Duke of Penthièvre (born 4 November 1845). Notes: Grandkin
- Work : Gain social status 1830 (King of France, 18 years)
- Death, Cause unspecified 26 August 1850 at 12:00 noon in Claremont, England (Age 76)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Andre Barbault in personal correspondence with LMR May 2001 confirms the data from B.C. (Formerly,Penfield Collection quoted Barbault and Lescaut the same as "private records.")
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Eight)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (France)