|Birthname||Julia Scarlett Elizabeth Louis-Dreyfus|
|born on||13 January 1961|
|Place||New York, New York, 40n43, 74w0|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
American actress, a comedianne who made her mark in a No.1 hit series, "Seinfeld," 1990-98. The quirky quartet of self-involved New Yorkers were a great success in their "show about nothing." She went on to her own series, "Watching Ellie" in early 2002, produced by Brad Hall, her husband of 15 years in real life.
Julia was an only child of parents who divorced when she was one and she grew up in New York and Washington DC, shuttling back and forth between parents and four half-sisters. She was president at her all-girl's school and studied drama at Northwestern in Chicago. At the competitive "Saturday Night Live," she lasted nearly three years and made a screen debut in a small role in "Hannah and Her Sisters," 1986.
- associate relationship with Entertainment: Saturday Night Live (born 11 October 1975). Notes: Cast member, 1982-1985
- business associate/partner relationship with Alexander, Jason (born 23 September 1959). Notes: Co-stars on "Seinfeld"
- business associate/partner relationship with Crystal, Billy (born 14 March 1948). Notes: Co-stars on "Saturday Night Live"
- business associate/partner relationship with Richards, Michael (born 24 July 1949). Notes: Co-stars on "Seinfeld"
- business associate/partner relationship with Seinfeld, Jerry (born 29 April 1954). Notes: Co-stars on "Seinfeld"
- Work : New Job 1986 (Screen debut)
- Work : New Job 1990 (Top star of "Seinfeld" series, eight years)
- Work : New Job 2002 (Her own TV series)
LMR quotes Biography magazine for date and place; time unknown. Daughter of Judith Bowles and William Louis-Dreyfus.
- Family : Childhood : Only child (Age one when parents seperated)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (Brad Hall)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (TV strongest medium)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Comedy