|born on||22 October 1969 at 04:00 (= 04:00 AM )|
|Place||Sint Amandsberg, Belgium, 51n04, 3e45|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||28°32' 17°46 Asc. 22°17'|
Belgian "cross-over" singer, from opera to pop to the classics, known worldwide. His grandfather was the director of the Opera House and took young Helmut with him behind the scenes, exposing the boy to the world of music.
He burst onto the public scene in 1989 when he was a contestant on a Dutch talent show televised in the Netherlands and soon became a hit. His 1990 release went gold in his home country and in 1994 his talent as a songwriter became known. The following year, 1995, he released an album of classics "Helmut Lotti Goes Classic" that became the most popular and fastest selling CD in Belgium. After the release of another successful classics CD, he won the 1997 World Music Awards` for ´Benelux Best Selling Artist." That same year brought him a tour to the US and Canada where he became an instant hit. He now tours internationally.
Lotti married 3 times (up till now) from his first marriage he has a daughter. To be able to marry his second wife with a church ceremony and catholic sacrament, he managed to have his first marriage annulled by the pope.
- Work : Gain social status 1989 (contestant on talent show)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1990 (first CD)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1995 ("Helmut Lotti Goes Classic")
- Work : Prize 1997 (World Music Award for Benelux Best Selling Artist")
Sarah Van Sanden quotes an interview with him in Flair magazine giving his birth chart calculated by astrologer Rosa Wouters. Lotti's official website confirms the date.
- Lifestyle : Work : Travel for work
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/Opera
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Notable : Awards : Other Awards